Do you find yourself posting the same types of content on your social media channels all the time? It’s easy to get stuck in a rut when it comes to social media, especially when you’re trying to juggle lots of things at once but the thing is, it’s really important to try and vary your content.
When you vary your content you appeal to different people within your audience and you make yourself more ‘followable’ (no, I don’t believe that’s an official word…yet!)
To give you a helping hand with getting started I’ve put together a list of content ideas for you so whenever you feel a bit stuck, you can refer back to this list and hopefully come up with some fresh content for your posts!
In no particular order:
- High quality images of your products
- Links to existing content you’ve created e.g. YouTube videos, online features etc
- Links to your other social platforms
- Customer reviews
- Fun, quick interviews with your team (or yourself if you’re a team of one)
- Quotes – poignant or funny, whatever suits your brand
- Run a poll – it could be about anything not necessarily directly business related, remember you’re trying to engage your audience
- Behind the scenes photos – take a quick pic or your desk, office, team having cake etc
- Information about your products and services
I hope this has been helpful for you – if you have any other suggestions, leave them in the comments!
If you’d like all 35 social media content ideas just sign up to my social media mailing list and you can download it. I promise I won’t spam you with uneccessary emails, you’ll just get useful blog posts to your inbox plus marketing hints and tips!
If you need help with social media drop me a message and let’s have a chat!